CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Dreamescape -- news---

For anyone that knows, or doesn't...

Dreamescape is an optioned feature that's been tossed around north of the border for awhile. After some rewrites, some more rewrites and then some more...it went out this week to the two companies that have been going back and forth discussing co-pro...

And I got my first response today--

"James- man. It all makes so much more sense. We have a way more clear vision now. Good work."

Right. Okay. Good.

This is, I suppose, what I was going for...I'll update more later. When i'm not so depressed about it. Toning down an idea to the point that every dipshit understands it is something I just can't get excited about. But, all's well that ends in a pay day.

Sincerly yours~
Sellout

1 comments:

Fun Joel said...

Welcome to the Scribosphere!